Nitrogen is used in many commercial and industrial applications to improve the quality of a product or process or as a safety measure to prevent combustion. Liquid or bottled nitrogen delivery and storage can be expensive, unreliable, and a safety concern. Nitrogen generators allow users to produce nitrogen in-house simply and inexpensively using an existing compressed air system.
We recognize the importance of having a safe, reliable, and cost-effective supply of high purity nitrogen. We have developed the GEN2 nitrogen generator to meet the increasing demand for high-quality, complete packaged solutions which save energy and time while fulfilling the needs of their intended application.
With traditional methods of gas supply, users are liable for hidden costs such as rental, refill, and delivery, order processing charges as well as an environmental levy charge.
When you switch to a GEN2 gas generator you can expect payback typically between 6 to 24 months. Its unique design and energy-saving function offer several significant advantages over-delivered gas options, as well as traditional generator designs.
The compact system can be installed easily and with a minimum cost and disruption and requires only a pre-treated compressed air system to start production. An on-site generator enables users to produce their demand for nitrogen gas on their premises, under their complete control. As a result, companies can generate as much or as little nitrogen as needed at a fraction of the cost of having the gas delivered by an external supplier.
- reliable performance based on decades of experience with pressure swing adsorption technology
- 100% function and performance tested at our factory
Rapid return on investment
- significant cost savings over a cylinder or liquid supply provides a typical return on investment of fewer than 24 months
Easy to install
- the compact design allows installation in spaces too small for twin tower generator systems
Safe & Reliable
- eliminates the safety hazards of transporting and storing pressurized gas cylinders or liquid nitrogen
- lower air consumption and refined controls provide greater energy efficiency
- reduces carbon footprint by eliminating gas delivery to your facility
Easy to maintain
- advanced PLC with HMI touchscreen controls simplify operation and require minimal training
- innovative piston valves significantly reduce maintenance schedules and minimize downtime
Fits any application
- maximum design operating pressure of 10 bar (16 barg optional)
- available in a wide range of flow rates and purities from 95% – 99.999%
- can handle any power supply from 110 to 240 VAC in 50 or 60 Hz, 24VDC optional
- Mass flow controller – ensuring correct set pressure and flow
- Integral oxygen analyzer – constantly measuring gas purity
- Purity guarantee valve – automatically vents off out of specification gas
- Remote monitoring – enabling connection to proprietary remote management and generator control systems