Our cost saving – energy efficient filter elements
Alfafilter elements are specificaly designed to filter dust, solid particles, oil aerosols and water. Depending on the application we are able to offer 12 different types of filter media and we can supply these filter elements with stainless steel endcaps, aluminium endcaps and plastic endcaps.
Thanks to the unique combination of binder-free, non woven nano-fiber filter media and pleating technology, a reduction in energy costs of 70% is achieved as well as improved filtration performance! This means there is a significantly larger area available for the air or gas to flow through in comparison to wrapped filter elements. The area of the filter is many times larger than it would be without pleating. If the pleated filter filter material were to be stretched out again, the area of the filter would be roughly 4 times larger than the area of wrapped elements, depending on the type and size of the filter element.
Nano fiber filter media
- Multilayer, binder-free nanofiber media, made of borosilicate nanofibers with a void volume of over 98 %.
- The three-dimensional construction extends the service life and filtration performance by effectively separating larger solid particles in the pre-filterlayer.
- Oleophobic – actively rejects oil and water, thus reducing differential pressure.
- Nanofibers are 10 times finer than micro-fibers
The pleated filter media
- 450% larger filter area than conventionallywrapped filter elements.
- Increased depth filtration capacity and aerosols archived by combining several different filtration mechanisms.
- Low airflow speeds ensure better retention of particles.
- Mechanical pleating for consistently high standards.
Our energy profit calculator
Need some more information?
Feel free to contact us with any questions about our filters and filter elements.